Gauge Product Manager
At Gauge, we are on a mission to connect brands with influencers to understand what’s coming next in the world, what matters most, and what it means for them. We are proud to have built a platform that our customers love, and we’re looking for a talented and motivated product manager to join our growing team.
As the Product Manager,
you will be the day-to-day manager of progress on Gauge’s native iOS and Android apps, along with our database and security needs. Working with Design, software engineers and our Chief Product Officer, you’ll deliver high-quality software to our users.
The ideal candidate is someone who can dive into any part of the stack and drive improvements - whether that’s optimizing existing flows, scoping big new features, identifying small-but-critical bugs, re-writing App Store pages, or analyzing data.
This is a substantial contract position of at least 10-20 hours per week, with daily check-ins.
- Translate feature ideas into actionable product requirements and user stories for engineers.
- Manage the prioritization of features within product road map.
- Manage product communication day-to-day and successfully ship and iterate new features to mobile apps on a regular cadence to iOS App Store and Google Play.
- Work effectively with a cross-functional team (including engineers, QA, designers, and marketers) and be accountable for successful delivery.
- Devise and monitor key metrics including user satisfaction, app store ratings, and the apps’ contributions to top-level business goals.
- Stay abreast of changes in the iOS and Android developer ecosystems and inform the team of new requirements and opportunities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, able to organize and present thoughts clearly and concisely.
- 2+ years of experience in software product management.
- Track record of working daily with software engineers to ship features through an entire product lifecycle.
- Demonstrated experience with Agile development on products with frequent releases.
- Experience with iOS or Android app development lifecycle, including app store submission.
- Experience with integrating third-party analytics and marketing automation solutions a plus.
Please email your resume and a brief cover note stating why you're a good fit for this role to [email protected]!