Gauge Marketing Manager
We are looking for a Marketing Manager who will be responsible for developing, executing, and overseeing our overall brand and marketing strategy, including tactical implementation. This is a hands-on position that will develop with multi-channel, multi-touch, marketing programs, including email campaigns, social media, events/partnerships, website, and inbound strategies.
We are searching for someone who can build our brand and share our story through compelling content and drive pipeline growth. The ideal candidate thinks strategically, rolls up their sleeves on their details, and brings a positive energy to the team. They will be responsible for building a strategy, then managing execution.
Gauge bridges the gap between brands, organizations, and institutions, and the diverse cultural leaders they typically hear from too late. Recently featured in the Washington Post and founded by Joshua Dubois – once “pastor in chief” to former President Obama – the platform is now advancing game-changing initiatives and more inclusive decision making at some of the country’s leading brands: Snapchat, P&G, Sephora, and others. Check out our recent coverage on Cheddar, ABC 7, and Bloomberg.
- Planning, development and execution of strategic marketing initiatives to build pipeline and drive revenue
- Manage digital marketing campaigns and vendors through a variety of channels, including web, SEO, social and email
- Works closely with our communications manager to enhance and amplify our PR and thought leadership strategy
- Execute tactical marketing efforts that support overall strategy
- Oversee all event marketing and partnerships strategy and tactical implementation
- Work with account teams to segment audiences for effective engagement
- Create, measure, track and analyze marketing campaigns to understand customer behavior and overall marketing success
- Manage campaign budgets and vendor relationships.
- Identify and manage third-party suppliers
- 6+ years marketing experience with emphasis on digital marketing
- 2+ years of proven leadership experience
- Track record in fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- In-depth experience in planning and executing marketing programs, including email campaigns, social media, conferences and events, PR releases, website, and inbound strategies
- Aptitude in current digital marketing technologies and best practices in optimization for digital channels
- Strong understanding of lead generation best practices
- Website management experience; Webflow and HTML experience a plus
- Strong project management, communication, organization and collaboration skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related discipline
We offer competitive salary and a dynamic, small, supportive team based with ample opportunity to grow.
Diverse candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
To apply, please submit a cover letter and resume to [email protected].