Gauge Marketing Manager
Gauge (gauge.ai) seeks a creative, ambitious marketing generalist to join our growing team. As our founding marketing team member, you would be responsible for setting strategy, managing execution, and developing the vision for a best-in-class marketing operation at our high-growth, black-owned start-up. As you set out to do so, you’ll have the benefit of our deep client roster (Snap, P&G, Sephora, Target, CVS Health and others) and incredible community of 12,000+ leading cultural voices. Your job will be to tell the story of what happens when brands put community perspectives at the heart of decision-making – and to inspire more to take this bold, rewarding, impactful approach.
The ideal candidate will have 6+ years of B2B marketing experience, with an emphasis on digital marketing. SaaS experience is ideal, but not an absolute must.
- Planning and executing strategic marketing initiatives to build pipeline and drive revenue
- Management of all digital properties and activities, including forthcoming website relaunch, as well as SEO, social, paid media, blog, email, etc.
- Setting metrics for assessing the effectiveness of marketing activities
- Identifying and overseeing partnerships to advance strategic marketing objectives
- Working closely with our communications team to enhance and amplify our PR and thought leadership strategy, and with our community team to grow our thought-leader community
- Identifying and manage third-party vendors and suppliers
- 6+ years marketing experience with emphasis on digital marketing
- 2+ years of proven leadership experience
- Track record of success in fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Experience planning and executing marketing programs, including email campaigns, social media, partnerships, and digital campaigns
- Strong communication and organizational skills. Ability to comfortably interface with all levels of management, communicate cross-functionally in a structured and clear manner, drive projects forward and to influence outcomes
- Strong understanding of B2B lead generation best practices
- Strong project management, communication, organization and collaboration skills, including website management experience
- Entrepreneurial spirit and ability to manage competing priorities and deadlines
- Demonstrated data-driven decision making
- Ability to operate independently, proactively raising questions, issues or concerns
- Commitment to kindness, inclusion, innovation and impact
Gauge is a fast-growing, Black-owned tech start-up empowering brands and organizations to achieve both social and business benefit. Our flagship product, NXTLAB by Gauge, creates a direct line of communication between those brands and organizations and the diverse, leading cultural voices they typically hear from too late. In an era of big, lofty promises on values, impact and inclusivity, the technology equips decision-makers to avoid missteps and deliver in meaningful ways.
Recently featured in the Washington Post and founded by Joshua Dubois – once “pastor in chief” to former President Obama – the platform is now advancing game-changing initiatives and more inclusive decision-making at some of the country’s leading brands: Snapchat, P&G, Sephora, and others. Check out our recent coverage on Cheddar, ABC 7, and Bloomberg. After just a year in the market, NXTLAB by Gauge received an honorable mention on Fast Company’s 2022 list of World Changing ideas.
We offer competitive salary, medical benefits and a dynamic, small, supportive team based with ample opportunity to grow. We are a fully remote work team, with occasional travel, once health and safety allow. Diverse candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
To apply, please submit a cover letter and resume to [email protected]