Gauge (gauge.ai) is seeking an Insights Coordinator to join our growing, dynamic, founding team. The successful candidate will have: top-notch project management skills, a flair for organizing, extreme attention to detail, excellent communication skills, and be a self-starter and team player that believes in the central importance of diversity, equity and inclusivity.
Gauge supports brands that contribute to a complex ecosystem of billions of users and thousands of partners around the world. Gauge bridges the gap between brands, organizations, and institutions, and the diverse cultural leaders they typically hear from too late. Gauge provides research infused with technology and innovation for partners to build compelling stories surrounding their brands—that have an impact on people’s lives.
Gauge is a fast-growing, Black-owned tech start-up empowering brands and organizations to achieve both social and business benefit. Our flagship product, NXTLAB by Gauge, creates a direct line of communication between those brands and organizations and the diverse, leading cultural voices they typically hear from too late. In an era of big, lofty promises on values, impact and inclusivity, the technology equips decision-makers to avoid missteps and deliver in meaningful ways.
Recently featured in the Washington Post and founded by Joshua Dubois – once “pastor in chief” to former President Obama – the platform is now advancing game-changing initiatives and more inclusive decision-making at some of the country’s leading brands: Snapchat, P&G, Sephora, and others. Check out our recent coverage on Cheddar, ABC 7, and Bloomberg.
- 1-3 years of project coordination experience managing multiple projects with competing deadlines, objectives and priorities
- Tech savvy and enthusiastic about using emerging technologies in day-to-day work, with experience in creating presentations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Detail orientation and consistent production of error-free work
- Ability to operate independently, problem solve, and proactively raise questions, issues or concerns
- Enthusiasm for feedback, iterative processes, and team collaboration
- Commitment to kindness, innovation, impact and inclusion
- Project Coordination: Working closely with our Director of Insights and Account Management team, coordinate projects from client request to report delivery. Communicate and escalate project issues on a timely basis and update project statuses using our project management platform
- Survey Creation: Generate surveys to source thought-leader insight on key topics
- Report Building: Build out research reports in our (easy-to-use) research platform
We offer a competitive salary and a dynamic, small, supportive team with ample opportunity to grow. You'll be on the ground floor of a tech company with tons of opportunity, already serving clients including Target, CVS, A+E Networks, Pinterest, Snapchat, Sephora, and more.
Diverse candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
To apply, please submit a cover letter and your resume to [email protected]