Gauge (gauge.ai) seeks a Community Coordinator to join our growing, dynamic, founding team. This is a remote position, with occasional trips to Gauge's Washington, DC headquarters (when safety permits).
The successful candidate will have a knack for relationship building, excellent communication skills, an energetic personality with a creative spirit, attention to detail, be a self-starter and team-player; believe in the central importance of diversity, equity and inclusivity.
Gauge is a fast-growing, Black-owned tech start-up empowering brands and organizations to achieve both social and business benefit. Our flagship product, NXTLAB by Gauge, creates a direct line of communication between those brands and organizations and the diverse, leading cultural voices they typically hear from too late. In an era of big, lofty promises on values, impact and inclusivity, the technology equips decision-makers to avoid missteps and deliver in meaningful ways.
About the Role
Reporting to our Associate Managing Director, the Community Recruitment Coordinator will be responsible for growing and cultivating our community of 12,000+ thought leaders, identifying new and leading voices in culture and developing various streams of engagement; driving referral programs and brand ambassador strategy.
- Must be a people person and LOVE interacting with others!
- Excellent communications skills including public speaking, presenting, and writing (the ability to write compelling emails, newsletters, and copy)
- Outstanding project management skills, with the ability to drive a project from ideation to delivery
- Detail and customer service orientation
- Ability to juggle multiple competing projects, deadlines and priorities
- Ability to operate independently, proactively raising questions, issues or concerns
- Cultural awareness –– a sense of interest in what is happening in the world, and how that awareness relates to your work
- Commitment to kindness, innovation, impact and inclusion
- Community Cultivation: Manage the experience of the 12,000+ influencers in our community, ensuring individuals are engaged regularly, satisfied with their experience, understand the impact of their contribution, and inclined to continue to contribute.
- Influencer Recruitment: Grow our influencer community, directly identifying, engaging and securing influencers and thought leaders whose insights belong on Gauge.
- Customer Service: Address any concerns from Gauge influencers, and get ahead of issues before they emerge.
- Continuous Improvement: Identify opportunities to refine, enhance or improve our core products to better serve and grow our influencers community.
We offer competitive salary and a dynamic, small, supportive team based with ample opportunity to grow. You'll be on the ground floor of a tech company with tons of opportunity, already serving clients including CVS, Target, Pinterest, Snapchat, Sephora, The CW network, and more.
Diverse candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
To apply, please submit a cover letter and resume to [email protected].