Gauge (gauge.ai) is seeking to hire a Cultural Insights Manager to join our growing, dynamic team. This is a remote position, with occasional trips to Gauge's Washington, DC headquarters (when safety permits).
The successful candidate will have a Bachelor's degree and at least 4 years of experience in either marketing or market research, specifically in client-facing or account management roles.
About the Role
The Cultural Insights Manager is responsible for understanding the research needs of our core customers, being the primary responsive point of contact with these customers, ensuring that our core products exceed customer expectations, and helping us grow with customers over time.
- Account Management: Proactively engage a growing portfolio of clients, ensuring that folks have what they need, anticipating those needs, monitoring objective and intuitive/implied measurements of customer satisfaction, and generally being a single responsive point of contact to the customer.
- Research & Insights: Understand the key objectives, needs and interests of customers, and identify opportunities to leverage custom research to drive towards them. Ideate on studies, drive enthusiasm for new research among clients, and work with Gauge research team to see new studies from concept to completion.
- Continuous Improvement: Identify opportunities to refine, enhance or improve our core products to better serve customers and attract new ones. Benefits We offer competitive salary and a dynamic, small, supportive team based with ample opportunity to grow. You'll be on the ground floor of a tech company with tons of opportunity.
- Excellent project management skills, with the ability to drive a project from ideation to delivery
- Exceptional ability to communicate with clients, analyze complex information from multiple sources in order to arrive at a fact-based, rational, defensible position
- Cultural awareness –– a sense of and interest in what is happening in the world around you, and how that awareness relates to your work
- The courage to defend a position and clearly state why you arrived at your conclusion.
- Excellence in writing, presenting, and public speaking
- Detail orientation
- Ability to juggle multiple competing projects, deadlines and priorities
- Ability to operate independently, proactively raising questions, issues or concerns
- Commitment to kindness, innovation, impact and inclusion
Gauge is a next-gen market research platform that helps companies and organizations get ahead of what’s coming in culture. Using our research app –– Gauge Surveys –– leaders confidentially test creative, ad copy, product designs, and strategic questions with a carefully-curated, highly-engaged community of tastemakers and influencers whose opinions shape those of others. This on-demand, highly-curated feedback combines then with our daily dashboard –– NXTLAB by Gauge –– which offers a 360 snapshot of what’s happening in culture (online and off), how it relates to individual brands, and how to engage in a way that drives success and avoids costly mistakes. Together, the tools offer direct access to the make-or-break-insights leaders need to get ahead of vulnerabilities, see opportunities, make decisions with confidence, and drive outcomes in a dynamic, high-stakes cultural landscape
Please email your resume and a brief cover note stating why you're a good fit for this role to [email protected]!