Junior Production Graphic Designer
Gauge (gauge.ai) seeks a talented Junior Production Graphic Designer to join our growing team at Gauge (15-20 hours/ week to start, with opportunity for more). In this role, you help design and create digital reports/infographics for clients on our Gauge platform while ideating and producing high quality and engaging social media posts and designs. Candidates should be familiar with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and other graphic design applications. This role will report to our Head of Design and work closely with them on advancing the brand. Candidates should be able to produce high-quality materials while adhering to tight deadlines and a quick paced growing company. Please submit a portfolio of your past work when applying to this job.
Gauge is a fast-growing, Black-owned tech start-up empowering brands and organizations to achieve both social and business benefit. Our flagship product, NXTLAB by Gauge, creates a direct line of communication between those brands and organizations and the diverse, leading cultural voices they typically hear from too late. In an era of big, lofty promises on values, impact and inclusivity, the technology equips decision-makers to avoid missteps and deliver in meaningful ways.
- Work with a team to create high quality reports and infographics
- Collaborate with team to brainstorm and create compelling visual content and a social calendar for our social media channels
- Design digital images or other types of marketing materials
- Contribute to layout, typography, and photography decisions
- Take direction from senior designers
- Exceed client expectations
- Adhere to project deadlines
- Contribute to the new builds
- Experience in an internship or entry-level graphic design role
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to execute and deliver content within tight deadlines.
Diverse candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
To apply, please submit a cover letter, resume and portfolio of work to [email protected].