Gauge Platform Manager
Gauge (gauge.ai) seeks a Platform Manager to join our growing founding team. This is a remote position, with occasional trips to Gauge's Washington, DC headquarters (when safety permits). The successful candidate will have a knack for technology and process, excellent attention to detail, be a self-starter, problem-solver and team-player, and feel committed to the pursuit of meaningful diversity, equity and inclusivity.
Gauge bridges the gap between brands, organizations, and institutions, and the diverse cultural leaders they typically hear from too late. Recently featured in the Washington Post and founded by Joshua Dubois – once “pastor in chief” to former President Obama – the platform is now advancing game-changing initiatives and more inclusive decision making at some of the country’s leading brands: Snapchat, P&G, Sephora, and others. Check out our recent coverage on Cheddar, ABC 7, and Bloomberg.
About the Role
Our Platform Manager oversees the daily flow of surveys, insights and thought-leaders on our proprietary software – the core of our operation. Every day, you’ll be responsible for building and fielding surveys on key cultural happenings, getting them in front of the right people, helping to onboard new thought-leaders and subscribers into our community, and ensuring a high-level of service for colleagues and for our thought-leader community. You’ll work closely with our Community Manager, as we grow and deepen our community, and with our Chief Product Officer as you identify efficiencies, spot new opportunities, and help us envision the future.
The successful candidate will have:
- Strong project management skills
- Enthusiasm for systems and efficient solutions
- Detail orientation
- Customer service orientation
- Ability to manage up, problem solve, and operate comfortably in an entrepreneurial, start-up environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Cultural awareness – a sense of and interest in what is happening in the world, and how that awareness relates to your work
- Ability to juggle multiple competing projects, deadlines and priorities
- Ability to operate independently, proactively raising questions, issues or concerns
- Commitment to kindness, innovation, impact and inclusion
- Survey Management: Working closely with our research and editorial teams, manage the flow of daily research surveys to our community of 12,000+ thought leaders, ensuring smooth processes and high-quality insights.
- Process & Product Improvements: As the expert on the daily operation of the platform, identify opportunities to streamline and improve both our process and our product, working closely with our product, research and client service teams.
- Administrative Support: Support with calendaring and coordination across key team priorities.
- Special Projects: Play a leading role on special projects, including events, demos, and product enhancements.
- Customer Service: Manage day-to-day issues with Gaugers, ensuring high community satisfaction and building systems to improve efficiency.
We offer competitive salary and a dynamic, small, supportive team based with ample opportunity to grow. You'll be on the ground floor of a Black-owned tech company with tons of opportunity, already serving clients including Snapchat, Sephora, P&G The CW network, and more.
Diverse candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
To apply, please submit a cover letter and resume to [email protected].